We’d love to hear from you.
Consulting and Professional Services
Causes of increased vehicle emissions, loss of fuel efficiency and increased DPM are numerous. Disprotech can identify the most common problems associated with abnormal engine combustion results and consult on measures that should be put in place to minimise risk and loss and maximise the impact of maintenance costs.
Trend Analysis for Preventative Maintenance
Over time wear-and-tear can be determined through emissions testing. However, through data analysis and advanced pattern recognition, preventative maintenance and predictive failure can be presented. This can save millions in lost production.
Relationship between Combustion Loss & DPM
PM 2.5 & PM 10. ENSURE and take action for a better, safe and healthy workplace for all employees by reducing unwanted pollution from diesel engines, especially DPM.
Control of accumulating Diesel Particulate Matter/ Mass
Analyzing the exhaust stack of diesel engines is becoming of greater importance for maximum fuel savings and extending engine life. Also as scientists and doctors continue to find possible links between fossil fuel exhaust emissions and many different health-related problems.
The hours on an engine tells a very short story. The emissions and trend history tells a volume. For remarketing purposes, this data elevates the value of the equipment by focusing on what is happening inside, not on the hour meter outside.
Diesel Particulate Matter (DPM) Analysis
We analyse, monitor and report DPM. STOP wasting Fuel – and Money TODAY! Analyze your engine’s exhaust gasses to maximize combustion efficiency!
Particle Mass Analyser (DPM)
Introducing the All-new Diesel Particulate Matter / Mass Analyzer (DPM) INFRALYT ELD
- First DPM (Diesel Particulate Matter and Mass) Analyzer in Africa
- Measure Particle Mass Concentration (PMC)
- Measuring Range 0 – 300 mg/m3
- Real-time value display with min. And max. Values as well as average after measuring time.
- Touchscreen display.
- Continuous measuring time for up to 30 min.
- USB and Bluetooth comport for communication with a laptop.
- Heated Sampling Probe for absolute accurate particle readings.
Opacilyt 1030 Smoke Meter
The OPACILYT 1030 is a competitively priced smoke meter that is easy to use.
The smoke meter serves the determination of the opacity value from compression ignition engine. The opacity can be indicated in m-1, % or mg/m3. With different probes, the soot mass concentration can be determined from both passenger cars and trucks. Furthermore, the equipment permits the measurement of oil temperature and RPM’s vis different sensors.
Infralyt ELD 6 Gas Analyser
Introducing the new Diesel Exhaust Gas Analyzer INFRALYT ELD
- First Infrared Exhaust Gas Analyzer for any Diesel Powered Engine (6 Gases)
- Also suitable for Ships, Locomotives and Underground Mining Equipment etc.
- Exhaust Gas Analysis for LPG or NG driven vehicles or a combination thereof.
- Suitable for any type of workshop environment and also very easy to handle as a mobile unit.
- Compact and Robust design, low user maintenance